The following employment opportunities are currently available at Golden Ridge Senior Living.
Cook and Caregiver/Med Aide
We are looking for a cook to prepare food to the menu specifications, prepare Employee Meals, Daily Specials, and Event menus. Line cook duties will consist of preparing meals timely and assisting with daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and business goals.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, cutting meat, portioning, preparing sauces, etc.)
- Cook menu items in a tasty and pleasant presentation way
- Answer, report and follow management instructions.
- Clean up kitchen and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out in a high quality and timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach
- Must be a team player
- Proven cooking experience from a recipe (Home cooks welcome to apply)
- Able to cook like Grandmother used to.
- Accuracy in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Must be able to read recipes and prepare meals accordingly.
- Must be able to lift and assist with product deliveries and to stand for periods of time to successfully cook.
- Culinary school diploma a plus but not necessary.
- Previous cooking experience in a restaurant a plus.
Caregivers/ Med aides for immediate hire P/T & Full Time – Day or Night
Housing or Daycare allowance bonus possible the first 6 months.
Seeking immediate Caregivers/Med aides to add to our care team for immediate hire. We hire highly dependable, motivated, and reliable aides who love to work with the elderly population and are passionate about providing quality, caring, professional care. This position is located in Pierre.We currently have full-time and part-time positions available.
We offer a very flexible schedule.
We pay on-time and as promised.Pay depending on experience
Caregiver/Med Aide duties:
Assists the client in any or all approved personal care activities including but not limited to: bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene, ambulation and feeding
Providing general attention to clients’ non-medical needs in accordance with your care plan
Helping keep areas tidy and preparing meals
Promoting mental alertness and reporting changes in client health/behavior
Providing a safe and warm environment
Arriving for your shift on-time every day and providing required documentation
Flexible schedule and hours
Company family atmosphere
Must be able to start work within the next 2 weeks
Previous experience a plus, but not required
High School Diploma
Note: We do not accept applications nor resumes for jobs which are not currently open.
This is a fillable form. Please follow these instructions:
- Download this form to your computer (Must have Adobe Reader installed)
- Fill out form completely
- Email form to: firstname.lastname@example.org