Golden Ridge offers a wide-range of services designed to meet your or your loved one’s unique needs. No one senior is alike so we provide lifestyle options that meet your individual needs. We call this resident-centered care.
Golden Ridge is an Independent Living and Assisted Living senior care retirement community in the beautiful Black Hills in Lead, South Dakota. Golden Ridge welcomes you at the front door with familiar sights, sounds and aromas of home. There is lively conversation in the parlor, laughter in the library and a helping hand from our caring staff when you need it.
Located in Lead, South Dakota, Golden Ridge features a variety of lifestyle options for senior residents. Our assisted living residents select from studio and deluxe studio apartments. Our independent living villas offer one and two-bedroom floor plans with full kitchens and washer/dryer hook ups.
With our outdoor patios, walking paths and beautifully furnished common areas, Golden Ridge provides attractive settings for socializing with family and friends. Golden Ridge is the ideal choice. Browse through our website and give us a call to find out more about everything Golden Ridge has to offer.
- Independent and assisted living apartments
- Beautiful community living areas
- Picturesque landscaped garden areas and walkways
- Restaurant-style dining room with “Home Cooked”, freshly prepared meals three times daily and snacks
- Daily activities for the body, soul, and mind
- Full service beauty salon and barber shop
- Computer and internet access
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Wired for telephone – optional individual phone landlines available in each room.
- Basic Cable, HD cable TV in each room (included)
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Conveniently located near hospitals and medical facilities
- Optional private covered carport available (limited availability)
- Community barbeque facility
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Social and recreational events
- Planned fun outings
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Laundry service
- Scheduled transportation doctor appointments
- Daily activities program
- 24/7 professional care staff provides assistance with activities of daily living as needed.
- Respite (short-term stay) care available